Mix Download: Total Jam CD Mixed by Funky F1 D and featuring MCs galore

this story
Mix Download

UK Garage has been supplied by material from DJ Funky ‘F1’ D for a while now. Be it via his productions made in conjunction with MC Majestic or his highly successful Maj-Funk mix series, it’s likely you’ve come across something he’s been involved in before.

Well Funky D, Majestic & a whole other host of MCs are back with a mix CD that they say should be the soundtrack to your summer.

Total Jam: Kavos 2009 is a combination of new & old skool garage, funky, dubstep and the baddest MCs on the UKG road. Amongst a mass of tunes squeezed into an hour, you can also find Majestic, CKP, Kie, J-Mak, Sharky P & Excellence spitting bars.

This is a very large CD.

Download links inside

Track list

1) MJ COLE FT DIGGA- GOTTA HAVE IT
2) ANTHILL MOB- SHAKE THE FLOOR
3) HARD HOUSE BANTON- SIRENS
4) GRACIOUS K- MIGRANGE SKANK
5) DJ GREGORY- DONT PANIC
6) CHRISTAN FALK- DLTNT (THIRTY 1 FLAVA MIX)
7) LIL SILVA- SEASONS
8) IDA CORR- RIDE MY TEMPO (WIDEBOYS REMIX)
9) M-DUBS- CAN YOU FEEL THE BASSLINE?
10) CLAUDE VAN STROKE- WHOS AFRIAD OF DETROIT?
11) NU CEE COLLECTIVE- BASS BOP
12) MEELKA- GO (CRAZY COUSINS MIX)
13) WIDEBOYS- SAMBUCCA (UP NORF MIX)
14) DJ BIGGA- MIND BODY & SOUL
15) LIL SILVA- DIFFERENT
16) DJ ZINC- SWOOPES
17) TNT- TRANSMISSION
18) DJ ZINC RUNNIN
19) LIVE WIRE- DEVISTATE
20) BLOWFELT- LICKLE ROLLA
21) MOS WANTED- HUNGRY TIGER
22) DJ WIRE- BELIEVE
23) DJ NARROWS- WANT IT BACK
24) BENGA- CRUNKED UP
25) TC – WHERES MY MONEY? (CASPA REMIX)
26) RUSKO- COCKNEY THUG
27) QUALIFIED- LOOK SHOOK
28) DOMAN AND GOODING- RUNNIN
29) AUDIOPLAYAS- CRAZY (CONTROL S MIX)
30) BABY-D- LET ME BE YOUR FANTASY (WIDEBOYS 09)
31) TRU FAITH- HYPNOTISE

7 Comments

  • June 16, 2009 | Permalink | Reply

    BIGGGG!!

  • eviltomek [Visitor]
    June 17, 2009 | Permalink | Reply

    checkinggggg ittttt!!!!

  • June 18, 2009 | Permalink | Reply

    Yeaaah! Greeeat!

    I will spread this mix for RuNet UKG lovers!

    \m/

    Big Up!

  • Mr Chimps [Visitor]
    June 20, 2009 | Permalink | Reply

    oh my been waiting for the next one in the seris now now this is something else BIG LIKE WHALE gonna be busting all summer trust me

  • Anonymous [Visitor]
    June 26, 2009 | Permalink | Reply

    I think there were several nice tracks on this CD but the majority of the CD was filled up with bullshit (some new school crap). I really hate it when nice old skool tracks get thrown in with the new skool crap. You can’t put two together, although there are some new Control S tracks (heard elsewhere) and they seem to sound better then some of the new sckool crap I’ve heard. 5% filled up with decent tracks but the rest 95% my apologies to those new skool lovers but is filled with bs! P.S Your efforts on this compilation is appreciated by us, no offense but it aint as good, cool!

  • larry [Visitor]
    September 11, 2009 | Permalink | Reply

    Thanks! It is always a real pleasure to come across sites you cannot simply omit. Keep on going!

  • mc b-live [Visitor]
    November 17, 2009 | Permalink | Reply

    WHO THE HELL IS THE DJ COME ON SORT IT OUT, IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY AS A DJ STICK TO 1 GENRA OF MUSIC LEAVE THE CHOPPING AND CHANGING TO THE PROFESIONALS. CLAP CLAP 3 MORE

Leave a comment

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *